DistilledSCH is the market leader in the key classified verticals of real estate and motors as well as being the market leading generalist marketplace . At present, the majority of Irish consumers make two of the highest value purchasing decisions of their lives (home and car) via our sites. Over the coming years, we aim to significantly increase our lead in these verticals. Using the overall reach of our marketplaces, we also aim to build product to influence consumers at higher stages of the purchasing funnel for homes are cars.
We own and operate three iconic Irish online brands - Daft.ie, Adverts.ie & DoneDeal.ie. DoneDeal.ie is Ireland’s largest classifieds website and is the number one destination to buy and sell cars online. Daft.ie is the leading real estate website & app in Ireland. Adverts.ie is a mobile-first platform for buying and selling goods and services.
About The Role
Our goal is to win in our core verticals and become the leading digital publisher for brands associated with these verticals in Ireland. By working closely with brands we aim to connect advertisers with our audience and deliver on their key objectives in a meaningful way.
The fundamental role of the Ad Ops Exec is to support the Ad Ops Manager in ensuring we deliver outstanding service to our clients. The role is responsible for ensuring all campaigns that are booked are trafficked, optimised and reported on with first class service.
- Traffic Media, Dealer & Agent ad campaigns using our ad server DFP (display, mobile)
- Investigate and resolve delivery and performance issues
- Maintain sales materials such as ad spec sheets, inventory spreadsheets and the takeovers
- Liaise with AdOps Manager and Sales Team to pull inventory forecasts
- Pro-actively analyse campaign performance and recommend campaign optimisations
- Prepare and deliver campaign reports for the sales team
- Deliver 'best in class' service and performance to our partners and for our users.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge and experience of ad-serving technology solutions (DFP)
- Knowledge of 3rd party ad tags
- Proficient in Microsoft / Google office suite or equivalent
- Able to interact comfortably with other internal departments & 3rd party sales partner
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to identify problems and solutions, streamline systems and set standards
- Shares Distilled values
- Ability to develop great relationships with clients
- A people’s person and understanding of the advertising agencies dynamic and their clients
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Reliable with a can do attitude
- An attractive salary package and benefits plan.
- A career development path and plan.
- The opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies.
- A fast-paced, challenging and fun working environment.
- A chance to make a significant contribution to our future technical direction.
- A great central Dublin location.