Distilled SCH Limited, Ireland’s leading online classifieds business (owner of Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie) is looking to recruit a high impact CFO to be a key member of the leadership team tasked with the continued development of a renowned Irish company with very strong brands. Formed in 2015, it is a 50:50 joint venture between the founders of Daft.ie and Schibsted - a publicly listed international media group with classified and media operations in 30 countries across the globe.
About The Role
As Chief Financial Officer, you will:
- Be the custodian of the Company’s assets and its financial well being, as well as ensuring that the Company is in full compliance with all fiduciary, legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide the board, the leadership team and all business owners with timely financial forecasts, insights and recommendations where appropriate, in a relevant format, so that optimal decisions can be made for the business
- Become instrumental in the development and implementation of the Company’s strategy.
- 10+ years of post qualification relevant hands on experience including specifying and implementing financial systems and processes
- A good understanding of appropriate governance structures and the ability to implement the changes required to deliver a best of breed governance environment
- Experience managing relationships with auditors, tax advisors, and other outsource partners
- Demonstratable commercial judgment, integrity and strategic bias
- The drive to continuously improve work processes through simplification and automation, wherever possible
- A strong bias towards objective decision making through data
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrating an ability to manage and mentor your team, to communicate complex issues simply and to challenge, where appropriate, in a supportive manner
- A problem solver with high stress tolerance.
- An attractive and highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
- The opportunity to work with one of Ireland's largest Internet companies
- A fast-paced, challenging and fun working environment
- An exciting opportunity to play a very important highly visible role in an Irish success story.