Adverts.ie is a community-based marketplace where individuals can buy or sell items online. It offers users a unique, trusted community approach to buying and selling online.
Launched in 2006 by Boards.ie, Ireland's largest community website, Adverts.ie has facilitated the sale and purchase of millions of items across every type of category imaginable. This year alone over €1.7 billion worth of goods have been advertised on the site so far.
In 2015 Adverts.ie, along with Daft.ie and Donedeal.ie, joined the newly formed venture Distilled SCH (distilledsch.ie). Adverts.ie has over 1 million registered users placing over 250,000 adverts every month.
We pride ourselves on our high level of customer satisfaction and we now have the opportunity for a highly-motivated full-time customer agent to join our team in our centrally located Dublin office.
About The Role
- Manage a high volume of emails and internal admin reports in a quick and professional manner
- Website content management
- Monitor the site for fraudulent behaviour
- Resolve customer issues effectively and efficiently
- Meet daily report targets
- Go the extra mile to satisfy customers
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience in a customer service related role
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- A team player with strong ability to show initiative
- A keen eye for detail and to identify patterns, and be able to confidently communicate these to the rest of the team.
- Customer orientated with an ability to adapt to a variety of characters
- Excellent time-management skills
- Good technical skills
- Familiarity with Zendesk would be a plus
- Full training
- VHI cover and pension options
- An opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s largest internet companies
- A fun and energetic workplace in the heart of the city