In July 2015 the Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Schibsted Media Group, the Oslo listed international media group and leading player within online marketplaces globally, announced the establishment of a combined business Distilled SCH. We command leading positions in real estate, motors and general buy and sell with our hugely popular marketplaces Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie. We are now recruiting a Customer Service Representative to join our Motor Dealer Team.
About The Role
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition, retention and growth objectives. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service, are comfortable on the phone, can generate interest, are great listeners and problem solvers.
- Onboarding newly signed car dealerships to ensure that they get the most out our our tools and services
- Active monitoring of customer KPIs along with liaising with the customer and account manager to ensure continued customer success
- Work with our customers via phone, email and social media to deliver high satisfaction rates.
- Resolving customer issues on a daily basis in an efficient and timely manner.
- Recording customer support information and issues in the appropriate systems and ensuring that records are maintained and are kept up to date.
- Provide daily and weekly reports on issues.
- Co-operate with development and product teams to resolve customer issues as needed.
- Feedback customer requirements to the the relevant people on a regular basis.
- Reduce handling time and add the maximum value to the customer experience.
- Website content management.
- Proactive monitoring of the website for fraudulent behaviour, including the reporting of such behaviour to line management and customers where appropriate. This will involve monitoring for phishing activity, fraudulent listings and spam emails sent via the website.
- Candidates should have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in an online business.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Candidates must be customer oriented, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive and motivated to take charge of customer service engagement, service provision and incident resolution.
- A keen eye for detail and ability to spot patterns in behaviour will be an advantage in this role.
- A professional manner with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to prioritize.
- Strong team player.
- An attractive salary package and benefits plan.
- A career development path and plan.
- The opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies.
- A fast-paced, challenging and fun working environment.
- A chance to make a significant contribution to our future technical direction.
- A great central Dublin location.
- Discounted parking available.