In July 2015 the Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Schibsted Media Group, the Oslo listed international media group and leading player within online marketplaces globally, announced the establishment of a combined business Distilled SCH. We command leading positions in real estate, motors and general buy and sell with our hugely popular marketplaces Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie.
We are looking to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner to work with the HR Team in building a best in class high performing organisation by living by our values and using them to guide each and every decision that is made in relation to our employees, our users and our customers.
About The Role
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting, mentoring, coaching, motivating and developing our management team in their role as managers.
- You will be the first point of contact for all Distilled employees in Dublin on all HR related matters.
- Leading all group recruitment and selection activities, including headcount planning, candidate sourcing, assessment, interviewing, selection, reference checking and managing the induction process.
- Designing and rolling out HR processes, policies and procedure that are based on best practice as well as employment law, ensuring they are comprehensive and communicated to employees in a positive manner.
- You will be a change management champion for Distilled.
- Building on the people capabilities in the business through ensuring feedback becomes the basis for learning and making decisions.
- Using business insights to drive change in people management practices.
- You will be an internal communications champion to ensure that the company are communicating what it should in a timely manner that meets the needs of employees.
- Training, mentoring and coaching employees and managers to build a high performance organisation.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to- day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
You're our next HR Business Partner if:
- You have a relevant third level HR qualification and CIPD certification.
- You have least 10 years HR experience, ideally gained in a similar environment.
- You are an excellent communicator and comfortable dealing with senior internal stakeholders.
- You are equipped with a strong commercial acumen, with an understanding and belief in how the HR department contributes to strategic decision making.
- You're an organised individual who can self-manage multiple priorities, routine work and urgent issues as they arise; focused on resolving issues in a proactive way and in a timely way.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & interpersonal skills are some of your strengths.
- You regularly look for ways to identify & implement process improvements.
- You are detail and goal-oriented, have the flexibility to deal with multiple and changing priorities while remaining focused on customer service and quality
- You have the ability to manage your own time and workload, and can juggle conflicting priorities.
- You have an ability to remain calm when under pressure.
An amazing opportunity with a thriving company in a fast moving industry.
An attractive salary package and benefits plan
A career development path and plan
The opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies
A fast-paced, challenging and fun working environment
Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation
A chance to make a significant contribution to our future direction
- A great central Dublin location