About Distilled SCH
Distilled SCH is the combined business of Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Schibsted Media Group from Oslo. Together we command leading positions in real estate, motors and general buy and sell with our hugely popular online marketplaces Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking to recruit a part-time experienced HR Business Partner to work with the HR Team in building a best in class high performing organisation by living by our values and using them to guide each and every decision that is made in relation to our employees, our users and our customers.
About The Role
What will I be doing?
As an HR Business Partner you will:
- Support, mentor, coach, motivate and develop our management team in their role as managers.
- Be the first point of contact for all Distilled employees in Wexford and Waterford on all HR related matters.
- Work closely with the HR team in Dublin.
- Lead all group recruitment and selection activities, including headcount planning, candidate sourcing, assessment, interviewing, selection, reference checking and managing the onboarding process.
- Design and roll out HR processes, policies and procedures that are based on best practice as well as fully compliant with Irish employment legislation. Ensuring they are comprehensive and communicated to employees in a positive manner.
- Be a change management champion for Distilled SCH.
- Build on the people capabilities in the business ensuring feedback becomes the basis for learning and decision making.
- Use business insights to drive change in people management practices.
- Be an internal communications champion to ensure that the company are communicating what it should in a timely manner that meets the needs of our employees.
- Train, mentor and coach employees and managers to build a high performance organisation.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to- day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
What skills do I need?
- You have a relevant third level HR qualification and CIPD certification.
- You will have at least 10 years HR experience, ideally gained in a similar environment.
- You are an excellent communicator, and comfortable dealing with senior internal stakeholders.
- You have strong commercial acumen, with an understanding and belief in how the HR department contributes to strategic decision making.
- You will need to be a strong collaborator, and problem solver, with a desire to simplify processes and make things happen.
- You regularly look for ways to identify and implement process improvements.
- You are detail and goal-oriented, have the flexibility to deal with multiple and changing priorities while remaining focused on service and quality
What’s it like to work here?
You will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies. You will get the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our future direction. Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation.
Our company values give us a framework for leadership and daily decision making, they are what make us a great place to work. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, our staff share and work towards a common goal and vision for the company. These values are the embodiment of how we as a company and individually behave and present ourselves both internally and externally for our colleagues, our users and our customers.
- We have a blackbelt mindset
- We like to simplify things
- We make things happen
- We collaborate across teams, business units and brands
- We're passionate about what we do
- A competitive salary in a dynamic, agile and technology driven environment.
- We will help to plan for your future with 5% contribution towards your pension.
- You will have peace of mind with life assurance and fully paid healthcare.
- We promise focused career development and progression opportunities.
- If you’re cycling or commuting, we’ve got you covered with the cycle-to-work and TaxSaver schemes.
- English lessons for any newcomers to Ireland.
- We celebrate your Birthday with cake and successful probations with champagne!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to do your job.
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly, fun, welcoming and talented people!