In July 2015 the Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Schibsted Media Group, the Oslo listed international media group and leading player within online marketplaces globally, announced the establishment of a combined business, Digital Media Ventures Ltd. (DMV). DMV owns the three highly successful Irish online marketplaces DoneDeal.ie Daft.ie and Adverts.ie. We are now recruiting a Key Account Manager to join our Motor Sales Team.
About The Role
Key Account Manager – Motor is primarily responsible for the management of key relationships with a defined list of Motor clients from both a sales and relationship building aspect. As the most senior point of contact for the provision of display & classified advertising solutions, the Key Account Manager also co-ordinates between group companies & internal resources needed to service projects, build and deliver on operational plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of creative solutions.
The Key Account Managers duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Build successful relationships/ partnerships with client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand on revenue opportunities by identifying creative solutions and evaluating current spend.
- Be the lead point of contact for any and all classified & display matters related to your designated Motor clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships and consistently exceed client expectations and ensure that the client is receiving superior customer service from all parts of the business.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship via a proactive sales consultancy approach with client accounts, client stakeholders and Executive sponsors.
- Plan campaigns and successfully develop client accounts creatively which are financially viable for both parties.
- Develop and execute on an agreed strategic plan for clients.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with management, product and marketing teams.
- Promote the expansion of business with the defined list of Motor clients.
- Create reliable forecasts and be transparent with management on the pipeline status.
- Forecast, track and analyse key client metrics.
- Analyse client revenue, cost and profitability on a regular basis reporting any deviations from targets to management.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives within budget.
- Be proactive about resolving client problems relating to classified and display solutions & liaise with group companies re dealer hub solutions.
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives.
- Act as a mentor to team members and other colleagues & where applicable to your dealer clients.
- Generate enthusiasm for and commitment to clients business among colleagues.
- Keep management informed of the status of the clients accounts, any issues, meetings and plans as well as involving management when required.
- Proactively manage & take responsibility for client data via Salesforce.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to work with one of Ireland's largest online companies.
- A central Dublin location.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Fully paid VHI Health Insurance.
- Friday treats.
- A dynamic, challenging and fun working environment.
- You will be given a chance to create a significant contribution to our future direction.
- The chance to make a lasting difference.