Distilled SCH is the combined business of Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Schibsted Media Group from Oslo. Together we command leading positions in real estate, motors and general buy and sell with our hugely popular online marketplaces Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie.
What’s the opportunity?
Our goal is to win in our core verticals and become the leading digital publisher for brands associated with these verticals in Ireland. By working closely with brands we aim to connect advertisers with our audience and deliver on their key objectives in a meaningful way.
The fundamental role of the Media Operations Executive is to support the Media Operations Manager in ensuring we deliver outstanding service to our clients. The role is responsible for ensuring all campaigns that are booked are trafficked, optimised and reported on with first class service.
About The Role
What will I be doing?
As a Media Operations Executive you will:
- Set up Media, Dealer & Agent ad campaigns using our ad server DFP (display, mobile)
- Investigate and resolve delivery and performance issues
- Maintain sales materials such as ad spec sheets, inventory spreadsheets, and the takeovers
- Liaise with Media Operations Manager & Sales Team to pull inventory forecasts
- Pro-actively analyze campaign performance and recommend campaign optimizations
- Prepare and deliver campaign reports for the sales team.
- Deliver 'best in class' service and performance to our partners and for our users
What skills do I need?
- Good knowledge of ad-serving technology solutions (DFP)
- Highly proficient in Excel and an ability to provide detailed reporting on all aspects of performance
- Able to interact comfortably with other internal departments & 3rd party sales partner
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to identify problems and solutions, streamline systems and set standards
What personal attributes should I have?
- Shares Distilled values
- Ability to develop great relationships with clients
- A people’s person and understanding of the advertising agencies dynamic and their clients
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Reliable with a can do attitude
What’s it like to work here?
You will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies. You will get the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our future direction. Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation.
Our company values give us a framework for leadership and daily decision making, they are what make us a great place to work. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, our staff share and work towards a common goal and vision for the company. These values are the embodiment of how we as a company and individually behave and present ourselves both internally and externally for our colleagues, our users and our customers.
- We have a blackbelt mindset
- We like to simplify things
- We make things happen
- We collaborate across teams, business units and brands
- We're passionate about what we do
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and innovative work environment
- We help you plan for your future by offering 5% contribution towards your pension
- Peace of mind with life assurance and fully paid healthcare
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- If you’re cycling or commuting, we’ve got you covered with the Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes
- Running lessons with a dedicated trainer, right from our office
- English lessons for any newcomers to Ireland
- We have Friday treats and a monthly buffet breakfast supplied by Urban Picnic
- We celebrate your Birthday with cake and successful probations with champagne!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to reach your potential
- A great central location in the heart of Dublin city centre
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly and talented people!