DistilledSCH is the market leader in the key classified verticals of real estate and motors as well as being the market leading generalist marketplace . At present, the majority of Irish consumers make two of the highest value purchasing decisions of their lives (home and car) via our sites. Over the coming years, we aim to significantly increase our lead in these verticals. Using the overall reach of our marketplaces, we also aim to build product to influence consumers at higher stages of the purchasing funnel for homes are cars.
We own and operate three iconic Irish online brands - Daft.ie, Adverts.ie & DoneDeal.ie. DoneDeal.ie is Ireland’s largest classifieds website and is the number one destination to buy and sell cars online. Daft.ie is the leading real estate website & app in Ireland. Adverts.ie is a mobile-first platform for buying and selling goods and services.
About The Role
Our Media sales team sell digital advertising solutions across our three sites - Daft.ie, Adverts.ie & DoneDeal.ie. Due to our continued growth and success we now have an exciting opportunity for a talented sales professional to join our Media sales team to win new business and grow revenue amongst our core client base. The role will be responsible for utilising our data, reach & product integrations to create compelling sales stories for brands that meet and deliver against their objective.
- Selling a range of digital advertising solutions in key strategic verticals to media agencies
- Building and developing new and existing relationships with agencies
- Building direct relationships with strategic partners
- Delivering flawless campaign performance working in collaboration with client and Ad Ops teams
- Managing advertising campaigns from sale to completion
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Generating business and opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted proposals
- Strategic calling to leverage business from new and established relationships
- Prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups, divisions, etc. of existing customers
Your Skills and Experience:
- At minimum of 3 years + online sales experience, experience in a finance or motor vertical would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent understanding of digital advertising products & solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills to demonstrate value to the advertiser
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven experience of managing, developing and maintaining client relationships
- Ability to generate ideas to increase revenue
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to prioritise
- Strong team player
- An attractive salary package and benefits plan.
- A career development path and plan.
- The opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies.
- A fast-paced, challenging and fun working environment.
- A chance to make a significant contribution to our future technical direction.
- A great central Dublin location.