Distilled SCH is the combined business of Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Schibsted Media Group from Oslo. Together we command leading positions in real estate, motors and general buy and sell with our hugely popular online marketplaces Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie.
We are the market leader in the key classified verticals of real estate and motors as well as being the market leading generalist marketplace . At present, the majority of Irish consumers make two of the highest value purchasing decisions of their lives (home and car) via our sites. Over the coming years, we aim to significantly increase our lead in these verticals. Using the overall reach of our marketplaces, we also aim to build product to influence consumers at higher stages of the purchasing funnel for homes are cars.
About The Role
What’s the opportunity?
Our Media Sales Team sell digital advertising solutions across our three sites. Due to our continued growth and success we now have an exciting opportunity for a talented sales professional to join our Media Sales Team to win new business and grow revenue amongst our direct client base. The role will be responsible for utilising our data, reach and product integrations to create compelling sales stories for brands and business owners that meet and exceed their business objectives.
What will I be doing?
It is your job to create and develop a pipeline of potential new clients and maximise revenue throughout the year with new and existing customers. You will be pitching companies and closing deals over the phone or in person with the aim of creating annual plans with clients and long term mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Sell a range of digital advertising solutions to companies and exceed your sales target
- Develop new and existing relationships with clients across the country
- Manage the technical and account related queries for the client base
- Manage advertising campaigns through from sale to completion
- Work with clients and the traffic management department to maximise campaign effectiveness
- Generate new opportunities through outbound, strategic and targeted prospecting
- Strategic calling to leverage business from new and established relationships
- Prospect with new groups and divisions of existing customers
- Track purchases and keep record of sales, contacts and deals on pipedrive
- Deliver sales reports including forecasts to the management team
- Research client needs and explain the benefits of buying advertising space, responding to any questions or concerns
- Visit clients where necessary, attend tradeshows and participate in industry events or trainings
What skills do I need?
- At least 3 years sales experience with good knowledge of media sales
- Good understanding of digital advertising products and solutions
- Strong prospecting, cold calling and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven experience of managing, developing and maintaining client relationships
- Ability to generate new and innovative ideas to increase revenue
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to prioritise
- Strong team player with a dedication and commitment to achieving results
What’s it like to work here?
You will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies. You will get the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our future direction. Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation.
Our company values give us a framework for leadership and daily decision making, they are what make us a great place to work. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, our staff share and work towards a common goal and vision for the company. These values are the embodiment of how we as a company and individually behave and present ourselves both internally and externally for our colleagues, our users and our customers.
- We have a black belt mindset
- We like to simplify things
- We make things happen
- We collaborate across teams, business units and brands
- We're passionate about what we do
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and technology driven environment
- We help you plan for your future by offering 5% contribution towards your pension
- Peace of mind with life assurance and fully paid health care
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- If you’re cycling or commuting, we’ve got you covered with the cycle-to-work and tax saver schemes
- Running lessons every Tuesday with a dedicated trainer, right from our office
- English lessons for any newcomers to Ireland
- We have Friday treats and a monthly buffet breakfast supplied by Urban Picnic
- We celebrate your Birthday with cake and successful probations with champagne!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to do your job
- A great central location in the heart of Dublin city
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly and talented people!