About Distilled SCH
Distilled SCH is the combined business of Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Schibsted Media Group from Oslo. Together we command leading positions in real estate, motors and general buy and sell with our hugely popular online marketplaces Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Project Manager to coordinate implementation of a programme of compliance for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) across the organisation in partnership with Distilled’s Product and Analytics Team. The GDPR came into application across the EU earlier this year, on 25th May.
The GDPR Project Manager will be working on the discovery, design and control phases of the GDPR programme in order to ensure that compliance is met. This will include changes to processes, systems and current practices concerning the management and usage of data in Distilled SCH.
About The Role
What will I be doing?
As a Project Manager you will:
- Understand the internal summarisation of the GDPR requirements and perform a gap analysis of all business and IT processes, systems, procedures and controls, producing a gap analysis summary report as an initial deliverable
- Maintain stakeholder expectations and raise appropriate issues to product managers as necessary
- Support the identification of business processes and systems that relate to personal data and redeemed in-scope of GDPR
- Understand compliance standards and translate them into business and data management requirements in the form of user stories/functional specifications or business change documentation
What skills do I need?
- Knowledge of EU data protection legislation (including GDPR)
- Experience in Information Governance, Data Protection and regulatory projects
- Strong communication skills that allow for effective communication across all levels of the organisation
- Proven experience of leading business process change
What’s it like to work here?
You will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies. You will get the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our future direction. Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation.
Our company values give us a framework for leadership and daily decision making, they are what make us a great place to work. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, our staff share and work towards a common goal and vision for the company. These values are the embodiment of how we as a company and individually behave and present ourselves both internally and externally for our colleagues, our users and our customers.
- We have a blackbelt mindset
- We like to simplify things
- We make things happen
- We collaborate across teams, business units and brands
- We're passionate about what we do
- A competitive salary in a dynamic, agile and technology driven environment.
- We promise focused career development and progression opportunities.
- Running lessons every Tuesday with a dedicated trainer, right from our office.
- Weekly football if you fancy a kick about with your colleagues.
- English lessons for any newcomers to Ireland.
- We have Friday treats and a monthly buffet breakfast supplied by Urban Picnic.
- We celebrate your Birthday with cake and successful probations with champagne!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to do your job.
- A great central location in the heart of Dublin city.
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly, fun, welcoming and talented people!