About Distilled SCH
Distilled SCH is the combined business of Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Schibsted Media Group from Oslo. Together we command leading positions in real estate, motors and general buy and sell with our hugely popular online marketplaces Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking to recruit a friendly and upbeat Receptionist/Office Assistant to join our Team. As a Receptionist/Office Assistant you will support the Office Manager in managing all aspects of our busy Dublin Office.
About The Role
What will I be doing?
As a Receptionist/Office Assistant you will:
- Manage the company’s reception area, and will be the first point of contact for greeting all visitors and job candidates
- Ensure adequate stock of stationery, kitchen and other office supplies
- Keep meeting rooms tidy, and in a presentable manner, at all times
- Distribute post and packages
- Assist the Office Manager with various tasks including catering, external event bookings, and travel (when required)
- Order couriers and taxis when necessary
- Create POs/supplier invoices
- Work closely with our Social and Events Team, and wider business, to support fun events throughout the year
- Projects and ad hoc requests may be required from time to time
What skills do I need?
- At least one year experience in Reception
- A friendly demeanor and a proactive mindset
- An ability to prioritise in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Great organisational skills, and the ability to multitask
- A professional and caring attitude
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Team player mentality
- Knowledge of Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets is an advantage
What’s it like to work here?
You will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies. You will get the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our future direction. Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation.
Our company values give us a framework for leadership and daily decision making, they are what make us a great place to work. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, our staff share and work towards a common goal and vision for the company. These values are the embodiment of how we as a company and individually behave and present ourselves both internally and externally for our colleagues, our users and our customers.
- We have a blackbelt mindset
- We like to simplify things
- We make things happen
- We collaborate across teams, business units and brands
- We're passionate about what we do
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and innovative work environment
- We help you plan for your future by offering 5% contribution towards your pension
- Peace of mind with life assurance and fully paid healthcare
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- If you’re cycling or commuting, we’ve got you covered with the Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes
- Running lessons with a dedicated trainer, right from our office
- English lessons for any newcomers to Ireland
- We have Friday treats and a monthly buffet breakfast supplied by Urban Picnic
- We celebrate your Birthday with cake and successful probations with champagne!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to reach your potential
- A great central location in the heart of Dublin city centre
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly and talented people!