DistilledSCH is the market leader in the key classified verticals of real estate and motors as well as being the market leading generalist marketplace . At present, the majority of Irish consumers make two of the highest value purchasing decisions of their lives (home and car) via our sites. Over the coming years, we aim to significantly increase our lead in these verticals. Using the overall reach of our marketplaces, we also aim to build product to influence consumers at higher stages of the purchasing funnel for homes are cars.
We own and operate three iconic Irish online brands - Daft.ie, Adverts.ie & DoneDeal.ie. DoneDeal.ie is Ireland’s largest classifieds website and is the number one destination to buy and sell cars online. Daft.ie is the leading real estate website & app in Ireland. Adverts.ie is a mobile-first platform for buying and selling goods and services.
About The Role
Our Media sales team sell digital advertising solutions across our three sites - Daft.ie, Adverts.ie and DoneDeal.ie. Due to our continued growth and success we now have an exciting opportunity for a talented sales professional to join our Media sales team to win new business and grow revenue amongst our direct client base. The role will be responsible for utilising our data, reach & product integrations to create compelling sales stories for brands & business owners that meet and deliver against their objective.
- Selling a range of digital advertising solutions directly to farming & agricultural related clients
- Building and developing new and existing relationships with farming & agricultural clients across the country
- Managing the technical and account related queries for the client base
- Managing advertising campaigns from sale to completion
- Working with clients and traffic management to maximise campaign effectiveness
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Generating leads and opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting
- Strategic calling to leverage business from new and established relationships
- Prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups, divisions, etc. of existing customers
Your Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years sales experience with good knowledge of agricultural sector
- Good understanding of digital advertising products & solutions
- Strong prospecting, cold calling and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven experience of managing, developing and maintaining client relationships
- Ability to generate ideas to increase revenue
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to prioritise
- Strong team player
- An attractive salary package and benefits plan.
- A career development path and plan.
- The opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies.
- A fast-paced, challenging and fun working environment.
- A chance to make a significant contribution to our future technical direction.
- A great central Dublin location.