In July 2015 the Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Schibsted Media Group, the Oslo listed international media group and leading player within online marketplaces globally, announced the establishment of a combined business Distilled SCH. We command leading positions in real estate, motors and general buy and sell with our hugely popular marketplaces Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie.
The motor vertical is the key strategic pillar of our new organisation. The goal of business development is to grow revenue by finding new ways of creating value for our existing customer (i.e. not growing revenue by raising prices but by developing new features that customers need and pay for)
About The Role
The successful candidates will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition, retention and revenue growth objectives. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can show a talent in sales, have good customer service experience , are comfortable on the phone, can generate interest, qualify prospects and close sales.
- Develop new sales opportunities through inbound leads and outbound cold calls and e-mails
- Understand the sales cycle and customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve monthly targets
- Identify key customers and decision makers in target dealers and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects and customers
- Team with group partners to build your pipeline and close deals
- Present products to prospective customers and perform effective online demos
- Provide professional after sales support to enhance customer experience
- Remain in frequent contact with your customers to build loyalty and understand their needs
- Respond to complaints, resolve issues where possible or refer to group partners where applicable.
- Keep management informed of any issues relating to your customer accounts as well as involving management when required.
- Proactively manage and take responsibility for customer data via Salesforc
- An attractive salary package and benefits plan.
- A career development path and plan.
- The opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies.
- A fast-paced, challenging and fun working environment.
- A chance to make a significant contribution to our future technical direction.
- A great central Dublin location.
- Discounted parking available.