Daft is Ireland's leading property portal. Founded in 1997 by brothers Eamonn and Brian Fallon, it has revolutionised how consumers in Ireland find property. Daft has four main property sections - sales, lettings, commercial and overseas. Today tens of thousands of customers in Ireland and across the world regularly advertise their properties in the site. Nine out of ten properties for sale in Ireland are advertised on Daft.ie, and it attracts over 2 million unique visitors every month generating over 250 million page impressions per month across multiple channels.
About The Role
Due to continued growth and success we now have an exciting opportunity for a talented business development professional to grow revenue amongst a core client base and to win new estate agent business for Daft.
- Selling a range of advertising solutions to our client base of estate agents.
- Building and developing new and existing relationships with our clients across the country.
- Managing the technical and account related queries from the client base.
- Managing advertising campaigns from sale to completion.
- Working with clients and traffic management to maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Generating leads and opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting.
- Strategic calling to leverage business from new and established relationships.
- Prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups, divisions, etc. of existing customers.
Your skills / experience:
- At least 2 years online sales experience.
- Love talking to customers.
- Love quality, love data, love mobile.
- Have a passion for learning.
- Strong prospecting, cold calling and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proven experience of managing, developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Like working with people, you’re patient, you have empathy and have lots of creative and pleasant ways to deal with escalations.
- Ability to generate ideas to increase revenue.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to prioritize.
- Strong team player.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to work with one of Ireland's largest Internet companies.
- A fast-paced, challenging and fun working environment.
- You will be given a chance to make a significant contribution to our future direction.
- The chance to make a lasting difference.
- A central Dublin location.
In your cover letter, we want you to tell us about yourself, share your favourite deal or success story.